We understand that, when it comes to patio, pool or deck railings, there are a lot of choices to consider. Dek Rail would love to help you with your buying decisions by explaining the benefits of aluminum deck railings and how we differ from the rest!
The Benefits of Aluminum Deck Railings
Aluminum deck railings have become a popular choice for homeowners and builders for many reasons. Here are some such reasons, along with benefits they include…
- Durability: Aluminum railings are highly durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions. They are resistant to rust, corrosion, and fading, making them a great long-term investment.
- Low maintenance: Unlike other materials, aluminum requires very little maintenance. They are easy to clean, and you don’t need to worry about repainting or staining them every few years.
- Customizable: Our DIY railings come in a variety of colors, styles, and designs. This allows you to choose a style that complements your home’s architecture and enhances its curb appeal.
- Lightweight: Which makes them easy to install and handle. They also require fewer structural supports than other materials.
- Environmentally friendly: Aluminum is a highly recyclable material, making such railings an excellent environmentally friendly option.
So – how do our railings differ from the rest? Allow us to explain…
DekRail vs. Generic Railing
As mentioned on one of our service pages, there is a reason homeowners choose us for their railings. As our coined phrase states: “The Closer You Look, The Better It Gets”!
Although aluminum is a popular choice based on the aforementioned benefits, they are not all created equal. At Dek Rail, our railings are void of all unsightly exposed bracket plates, screws and weld slag – which is our Dek Rail INSIGNIA.
Dek Rail is focused and dedicated to working relentlessly and collectively ensuring your railing experience will run as smoothly as possible. From your initial purchase right down to the final completed installation. Whether your project is local, or miles away, we are always available via phone, email or text to answer any questions you might have.
Contact us to get started on your DIY Aluminum Deck Railings today!